Welcome to Butler Library
eBooks Literati Course
Butler Library Mobius WorldCat
OverDrive ebrary EBSCO eBooks
OverDrive contains a little over 3,700 eBooks and 2,400 Audiobooks; titles can either be streamed or downloaded to your device.
To stream or download Audiobooks and eBooks, you will need to download the OverDrive App. Streaming Audiobooks and eBooks requires a constant internet connection. To download an eBook, you will also need:
- Download Adobe Digital editions—program (for a computer) or app (for a smart device)
- Download the book to your device
- If you are using a Kindle, you will need to give OverDrive access to your Amazon account. The book will be downloaded to your device through your Amazon account.
Access our growing collection of ebooks covering a wide range of topics. Ebrary users are encouraged to download the Bluefire eReader app to access Ebrary titles.
Access EBSCO eBooks
Search and view the full text of Ebsco eBooks. Download the Ebsco Ebooks app, available in Google Play or iTunes. Learn how to setup the app here.
Special eBook Collections:
- Education Collection
- Academic Collection
- Clinical Collection
- Community College Collection
- High School Collection
- K-8 Collection
- Public Library Collection
Type as much of the course name as you want.
For example: nur, eng101, biology
Type as much of the instructor's name as you want.
For example: Smith or Smith, Brian
© Lindenwood University - Margaret Leggat Butler Library
209 S. Kingshighway - St. Charles, Missouri 63301